August 23, 2012

I Don't Believe in Date Night...

Another great article in the Huffington Post... and I couldn't agree with it more.

First, I had to understand whether I didn't believe in it because I needed some reassurance that lazy was okay, or if I actually believed in the principles and it turns out it's the latter!

At the moment, its 10:13pm at night. We've put the baby to bed. Tried to do a little packing for an upcoming trip, and are sitting on the floor eating a frozen pizza. But, it's probably the most talking and the most relaxed we've been in months. There is something about the pressure of a "date night" being perfect that ultimately leaves it far from it.

So, here's to making the most of the little moments; because if you do, odds are you will have a lifetime of them!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/i-dont-believe-in-date-night

No comments:

Post a Comment